Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Flashforward San Francisco 2008

Driving to San Francisco from Salt Lake City was not a big deal! I took my dad along and got a lot of freelance work done while he drove. With all our pit stops - including a 1 hour stop at Donner Pass, and a very long detour coming in from the north through Vallejo and San Rafael, we made it in about 12 hours. We left about 4AM and arrived around 5PM. The time went surprisingly fast. I am excited to attend this year - a little freaked out though about singing on Friday. Weather is great! 

Update: FlashForward is almost over and it has been pretty good but I learned very little about the hands-on stuff though (notice my absence of notes compared to last year). Somewhat good on the inspiration side, but overall, I like the old 3-track format better. There wasn't enough how-to information this year. It was much too general. 

I am singing in a few hours and I'm not sure how it is going to go because two minutes isn't very long. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw you at Flash Forward.

You are awsome!

I played your videos and peed in my pants...I love "Rubber Arrow"

"Long PreLoader"

All of them


I thought of Where the Geeks are to the tune of

"Where the boys are"
by Sandra Dee

Its about a girl in a sea of men...
yeah!

It's a thought...

From GeekGrl